About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Bearnard (a.k.a. Bernie) B. Behr. I travel around the United States with my human Gary, who is a professional tour guide for California Sunriders motorcycle tours. We both come from Conifer, Colorado, a nice little town in the Rocky Mountains. We travel all over the country finding beautiful places and meeting all sorts of people from around the world. I keep Gary from getting in trouble and help him keep the guests on his tours happy, not an easy job! We have a lot of fun together and see a lot of really great places, and since Gary is a professional photographer too, we have some great pictures too (usually starring yours truly). Gary also likes to write a lot, (he's a little long-winded but tells a good story) so there's usually a lot to read. It's a good thing too, I can't type very well with these paws, so I'll have Gary do most of the writing. Keep coming back and enjoy the blog. Feel free to post a comment or make suggestions (like how to keep these crazy humans in line!) and we look forward to reading them. Sincerely, Bearnard B. Behr And Gary Fleshman

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another fun Day at the NEC Motorcycle Show!

After a good night's rest it was time to go back to the show. We got to meet a lot of really nice people, and a lot of them were interested in coming over to the U.S. to ride. We also saw a lot of people from previous tours who came to the show and stopped by to see us. I also got the chance to see a couple of fellow traveling critters.




One of which is my buddy H.E. (that's short for Holiday Elephant). He and his human Martin had come to the show and stopped by to say hi.




Martin is really my kind of guy, he's a veterinarian who travels all over the world helping animals, keep up the good work!


Another one of my friends who came by to see me also has his own blog here on blogspot (http://www.kermit-hops-the-world.blogspot.com), Kermit. We had a great time chatting about old times, our humans and the strange things they do, our blogs and a lot more.



Before I came over I knew I was going to be seeing him, so I decided to give him his Christmas present a little early. This little frog went all the way down Route 66 with his humans (Paul & Trish), but he didn't get anything for completing the journey. So I thought I should give him something for the next time he comes back for another tour. So I got him his own biker jacket with all the Route 66 badges, considering how nutty his humans can be, he deserves it!


I also made some new friends at the show, one of which is another traveling bear Fudge, and his young human too (I can't remember the human's name though). Nice fellas, and they were really glad to see another traveling stuffed animal too. We hung out for a while comparing humans before he had to go. One friendly suggestion, he really needs to see a hairstylist before that hair gets any more out of control! Talk about a bad fur day!



Another new friend was introduced to me by a very nice man in a kilt in the stand opposite ours, Peter. He's the owner and operator of Highland Rider Motorcycle Aventures (http://www.highlandrider.com), and he had a mascot with him, but the poor fellow didn't have a name. So after days and days of thinking we finally came up with a good Scottish name for him, Stewart, Stewart the Stoat. He's a cute little guy in a kilt, and makes the goggles look good! Hopefully some day I'll get the chance to come ride the highlands of Scotland with him and his human.


I also got to meet our host critters at the bed and breakfast. The owner's daughter brought her stuffed friends with her so I could meet them and so I wouldn't be lonely, wonderful English hospitality! I'm sorry that I couldn't remember their names, maybe they'll leave me a comment and let me know their names so I can list them here.



Well, that's about all for now, the human says he's getting tired and needs to go to bed, and he's tired of typing too. Keep checking back though, we've got a lot more to show you about our wonderful trip to England. Until next time, keep your crazy humans out of trouble!


No comments: