About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Bearnard (a.k.a. Bernie) B. Behr. I travel around the United States with my human Gary, who is a professional tour guide for California Sunriders motorcycle tours. We both come from Conifer, Colorado, a nice little town in the Rocky Mountains. We travel all over the country finding beautiful places and meeting all sorts of people from around the world. I keep Gary from getting in trouble and help him keep the guests on his tours happy, not an easy job! We have a lot of fun together and see a lot of really great places, and since Gary is a professional photographer too, we have some great pictures too (usually starring yours truly). Gary also likes to write a lot, (he's a little long-winded but tells a good story) so there's usually a lot to read. It's a good thing too, I can't type very well with these paws, so I'll have Gary do most of the writing. Keep coming back and enjoy the blog. Feel free to post a comment or make suggestions (like how to keep these crazy humans in line!) and we look forward to reading them. Sincerely, Bearnard B. Behr And Gary Fleshman

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back home from England

After a long 20 hours of traveling we finally arrived back home in Colorado. We Had a great time in England and really appreciate all the hospitality we were shown, and would like to say a big thank you to everyone for giving us a place to stay while we were there. England is a very pretty country and we want to see more of it. We may be coming back next fall for the NEC show again…I sure hope so, it was a lot of fun! So when we got home it was time to rest up a bit and get over the time difference. It had also been snowing a lot in our absence, and there was snow piling up every where.


Gary had to put on the snowplow bracket on his old Toyota Landcruiser for the coming winter snow season. After some cursing, a couple of broken knuckles and a few hours we were ready to plow out the driveway and road to our house.

We get a lot of snow through the winter…normally I hibernate, but the silly human keeps me awake! We have a lot of fun so I really don't miss it. We play a lot of games outside, go sledding, skiing, snowball fights and king of the hill!


Then when the sun goes down and it gets really cold, we go back inside to get some hot Cocoa and play some video games


I do pretty good at some games, for a bear that is!


We also have more time to update my blog, and since the crazy human has more free time I can get him to do more typing for me. Well that's about all for now, check back soon, the silly human is going to post his touring schedule for the coming season.

2 comments:

Log Cabin Holidays said...

Nice stuff..Enjoy holiday park break at log cabin holiday

Manish Kumar said...

Self catering- Self catering gives you great freedom during holidays. You’re not bound to follow any schedule. You can do the things the way you like, go wherever you want